Chicken Cheese Seekh Kabab
Recipe is a famous BBQ and cheesy recipe.
Healthy dinner recipe!
Chicken breasts are fast, easy, and anything but boring. Here are some new ways to cook chicken breasts for dinner. In this video, watch how to make chicken seekh kabab. Chicken seekh kabab are made from spiced minced chicken which is molded onto skewers and then grilled or pan-fried.
Seekh kabab Dinner Recipe
These delicious, budget-friendly chicken recipes are perfect for easy weeknight dinners.
Try this simple and delicious recipe of seekh kabab made with the perfect Fresh home cooked food beats take-out food any day of the week!
Ramadan iftar Recipe for you.
I am going to publish on my Blog.The most delicious mouthwatering special Ramadan iftar Recipe for you.
Chicken Cheese Seekh Kebab Ingredients:
- Chicken (cubes) 1/2 kg
- Pyaz (Onion) fried 2-3 tbs
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Dhania (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed ½ tsp
- Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed ½ tbs
- Garam masala powder (Whole spice powder) ½ tsp
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed ½ tsp
- Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- Chanay ka powder (Chickpeas powder) roasted 1-2 tbs
- Hara dhania (Coriander) Chopped 2 tbs
- Cheddar cheese grated 4-5 tbs
- Oil for frying
- In chopper,add chicken,ginger garlic paste,fried onion,salt,coriander seeds,red chili crushed,whole spice powder,cumin seeds,turmeric powder,chickpeas powder,coriander and chop until well combined.
- Add cheddar cheese,mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grease your hands with oil,take a mixture and make kebabs on metal skewers.
- In frying pan,add oil and fry on low flame until well cooked.
- To store: half cook seekh kebabs & freeze (up to 1 month).
Our weekly meal plans offer variety and flexibility allowing you to pick the recipes that best fit your needs that week click me